Zoom views 1, 2 and 3 not working with latest Prezi video update

Hi,

I just recently installed the latest Prezi video and for some reason my Prezi Video is not working properly on Zoom now (the shortcut buttons 1, 2 and 3 are not working), please can someone help?

Thanks
Rob

Hi @Rob_Lilwall, could you tell me if you are on Windows or Mac system?

Is your Zoom also the latest version?
What happens if you are trying to use the shortcut buttons?

Dear Bart

Many thanks

It’s a Mac.

It’s the old version of Zoom (the one which you recommend).

It was working fine until I updated the version of Prezi today to 1.4.1 (3876).

It is just the shortcut 1, 2, 3 buttons that don’t work (the view - full screen, etc) -nothing happens. I can still go to full screen using the mouse or the menu, just not with the shortcut buttons. The cursor shorts <- and -> (for next/previous slide) do work.

Do shortcuts work on other Macs, with the new version of Prezi Video?

Can you please share a link where I can download the previous version of Prezi Video?

There is the same issue on Webex (web application)

Many thanks

Rob

Hi @Rob_Lilwall, I have tested my Desktop App and the shortcuts do work for me in recording, but does not work in streaming.

Could you please double-check the Prezi Video App version number and also tell me the exact Mac OS version you have?

Is this happening only in conferencing, or during recording as well for you?

Dear Bart
Many thanks

The OS is Catalina 10.15.3

The Prezi version is 1.4.1 (3876) (as mentioned below)

The streaming version is very important for me, so if you can please fix it, and also show me how to download the older version of Prezi Video, that will be great, thank you.

Very best wishes

Rob

Dear Bart

Just wondering if you can please send me link for downloading the older prezi video, it’s so hard presenting using the mouse (the older version worked perfectly)… or will this be fixed imminently.

Thanks so much for your help

Rob

Hi @Rob_Lilwall, it seems like this issue only comes up with imported presentations as far as I see.
The developers are working on the fix of this issue.

You can find the installer of an older version here.

Thanks so much Bart, greatly appreciated

Best wishes

Rob

Dear Bart

Just for your information - the link you sent me was for 1.4.0 for which the 1, 2, 3 shortcut buttons also do not work.

So I downloaded 1.3.2. (which is the version I was using previously, and the next oldest available one from the link:

https://desktopassets.prezi.com/mac/prezi-video/releases/Prezi_Video_1.3.2.dmg

And this one - the shortcuts do work. Just in case anyone else needs it.

Very best wishes

Rob

Hi @Rob_Lilwall, thanks for getting back to me with this.
We will update this thread once the fix is out for this issue. :slight_smile: