Why are embedded videos displayed in full screen?

I’m trying to use Prezi Video Present in Zoom. I want the objects to just appear next to me without the big ugly circle that shows up in the templates. I created a prezi with a white background but there is now video when I go into the sub topics. It seems to go full screen and show the white background instead of me next to my content. How do I fix this?

Hello @Shawn, could you please send us the title of the presentation you’ve created so we can look into this?

Hope to hear from you soon!

I’d like to replicate a view like this: Presentation Tip - How many slides should i have? by Russell Anderson-Williams on Prezi Video

Here is a video I created. I worked initially, but now when I used virtual prezi camera in zoom, it is entirely black

Thanks a lot for the informations @Shawn. I’ve created a copy of your presentation, called “Support copy”, where I’ve removed the “zoom to” animations added to the videos, as they were causing them to open in full screen mode. I noticed you’ve also added covers for the videos, which makes them not clickable when converting to a video. You can check here how this copy version looks like with these changes.

Could you please test to open the copy in the desktop application and let me know if this is what you’re looking for? :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing from you!