Using pointers and annotate during video

Title says it all.
I am using Prezi Video together with ZOOM for giving interactive live lectures.
It is really sad, there is no such option to point to/highlight to what you are talking about at the moment. Even an option to show the mouse cursor would help a lot.

Best,
Alex

1 Like

Hi @Alexander_Stang,

Thanks for your feedback, this is not available at the moment, but I’ll forward your idea to our product team. :slight_smile:

Currently, you can use your hands to point at parts of the presentation. If you make your content’s background transparent it would be easier to show your hands even behind your contents.

Hope this helps!

I would also love this function. Yes, we can point at things with our hands when we are in Presenter or Overlay mode, but when we are in Slide only mode we have no way to guide our viewers’ gaze. I am telling them “at the right top of your screen…” but we can surely do better than that!

1 Like

Hello @Giovanni_Zanovello, thanks a lot for sharing your comment with us, our Product team is already analysing this request, and we’ll let you as soon as we have any news about it :slight_smile:

Without this capability, Prezi and Prezi video are a total non-starter for me. I teach via webinar all the time using MS Teams, Zoom, and GoToMeeting, and the inability to use a virtual laser pointer and to annotate on the screen while presenting is essential.