Use pre-recorded video with Prezi Video

Hi,
I have existing videos that I want to synchronize with slides. I simply want to change the slides at predetermined intervals so that they transition at the expected times.

I see how to capture videos to do similar things but I don’t see how to use an existing video that is uploaded.

thanks,
Mark

1 Like

Hi @Mark_D, currently it is not possible to use a pre-recorded video with Prezi video.
I’ll forward your feedback to our product team.

Wow. That is something. What about pre-recorded audio? Can I use it with slides?

Hi @Mark_D, you can insert a pre-recorded audio into your presentation and it will play if you use Prezi Present.

If you plan to record your video using your presentation with Prezi Video, inserted audio and the audio channel if an inserted video will currently not play.

Hope this answers your question. :slight_smile:

Me too. I also need to use pre-recorded video. I upgraded my subscription for this. BUT it is not possible. Please-please make ASAP this function

Hi @Green_Arina, thanks for your feedback, we will update this thread if there are any news about this feature.

Hi Arina,
I ended up using Powtoon for my needs, but I was still in the Prezi trial period. Maybe they will refund your upgrade if that’s all you needed it for

HI There,

I too am very frustrated that I am not able to embed a pre-recorded video into a Prezi video. It seems odd that this would not be a basic functionality - it is available in several other products. I do hope this is added soon, as many online students are being forced to use Prezi, and cannot use this functionality for their school presentations.