Reporting a bug

Please reply to this thread if you want to report a bug :bug:

Hello,
I’ve just recorded my first take. Then when I wanted to watch it, half way through the video my voice started to jump. Then my voice was muted. I no longer could hear myself but the video went on. What happened? What shall I do?

Also, do you have a tutorial to show us how to make a presentation video that has several “frames”? I thought I had to record a short video per frame and that the system would then collate the takes automatically one after the other in the order of the frames… But I guess this is not how it works. What shall I do now with my frames? I wish to record a video using all my frames in it as each frame invites for a subtopic that I need to develop during the entire length of the video.
Thanks!
Tatiana

Hi @Tatiana_Mercier, could you please send us a link to the video along with your system specifications? We’d be happy to take a look at it.

You can find some tips and tricks in our Knowledge base. Please check this article for tips.

Hi Kata,

Here’s an example of the technical problems that I’ve had since the beginning. I’m supposed to finish my contribution tomorrow, but with all these technical problems I don’t think I’ll be able to:

https://prezi.com/v/create/draft/1o--yz0sd9zn

As you can see, my voice jumps non-stop.

Why? What can I do about it?

thanks!
Tatiana

Hi @Tatiana_Mercier,

Thanks for sharing the link with us. This link indicates that you are in the preview mode of your video recording and don’t have the final video link yet. We have discovered that there can be some audio / video lag in this state and we’re looking into fixing this.

In the meantime, the good news is that if you progress to the last step (4. Finalize & share) you will get your final video link/file and the audio / video issues should not show up there. Could you please try this and let us know if it solves the problem you were having?

Best regards,
Ben

Hi Benjamin,

Ok, I’ll try to use the link, send it to myself, and view the video and see if the tech issues appear on it or not.

I’ll email you back shortly.

Thanks!

Best,

Tatiana Mercier

Dip.CNM, Dip.FMU –mBANT, mCNHC

Registered Nutritional Therapist

Functional Medicine Practitioner

Tel: 0787 20 22 009

www.VitalityExpression.co.uk

image001.jpg

1 Like

Hi Benjamin,

Why is it that the video that I created already now does not appear in my dashboard? I’ve lost it! I can’t find it anywhere. Where is it?

Thanks!

Tatiana Mercier

Dip.CNM, Dip.FMU –mBANT, mCNHC

Registered Nutritional Therapist

Functional Medicine Practitioner

Tel: 0787 20 22 009

www.VitalityExpression.co.uk

image001.jpg

Hi Benjamin,

My video (the one that I shared with you) is gone. I cannot find it anywhere.
What shall I do?
Thanks,
Tatiana

Hi Benjamin,
My video (the one that I shared with you) is gone from my dashboard. I cannot find it anywhere.
What shall I do?
Thanks,
Tatiana

Hi @Tatiana_Mercier,

The link you shared was a link to an unfinished video project (you’ll notice this as the link says /draft/). You will find a draft document on your dashboard from which you can do a new recording, but unfortunately, the draft does not include any unsaved video recordings. In order to make sure your video gets saved you will need to progress to the 4th step, Finalize & Share in your video creation process. In your particular case you will, unfortunately, have to do another video take and progress to the final step in order for the video to be transcoded and shareable.

Best regards,
Ben

Oh! Thanks! I wish I had know all this before all the trouble.
Thanks very much.
Tatiana

Hi,

I filmed a video last night but ever since I finalised it it has been stuck saying “Processing Your Video - Can take a few minutes” Its been 13 hours so far lol. Heres a screen shot -

If I refresh the page I imagine I will lose the recording?
What can i do to get it processed?

Hello @Matt_Farr, welcome to the Prezi Video community.

If your tab is still open, could you please open your developer console in Google Chrome and take a screenshot so we can investigate the issue further? You can also copy the text in your message :slight_smile:

I’m afraid that the video might be lost by now, and we are really sorry for this inconvenience. It would be very useful if you could send us the information requested so we could avoid this in the future.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Here you go

Hello @Matt_Farr, thank you so much for sending this information, our development team is looking into it :slight_smile:

Hi,
Once i completed my video. I am unable to see the screen with thumbnail and unable to copy the link (the purple button is frozen).
Attaching a screenshot of my screen.

Hi @Charlotte_Massard, welcome to the community. :wave:

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. If your tab is still open, could you please open your developer console in Google Chrome and take a screenshot so we can further investigate the issue? You can also copy the text in your message.

It would help us a lot, if you could send us the information requested above, so we could take a closer look at what happened. Thank you in advance!

Hi @Charlotte_Massard, I reached out to you in a PM, please let me know if you received my message.

hi Kata
I did not get any messages from you.

Hi @Charlotte_Massard, thank you for the feedback. I’ll investigate the issue and we’re sorry for the inconvenience. Meanwhile, if you could send us a photo here of your developer console, we would be able to further investigate the issue.