Removing the Zoom watermark

If I upgrade to a paid Prezi Video account, will that remove the “Powered by Zoom” watermark too? I already have a Pro Zoom account, so was surprised to find both the Zoom and Prezi Video watermarks.

I presume the solution rests with Zoom, but I haven’t found a solution there yet.

Thanks in advance! :ok_hand:t4:

Hello @Greg_Powell, the “Powered by Zoom” watermark is connected to Zoom itself, not to Prezi Video, but with a Plus plan you will be able to remove our watermark :slight_smile:

I could also find the following article on Zoom’s Help Center, it might be helpful for you.

Let us know if you have further questions!

Thank you. I appreciate the solution rests with Zoom. (I’m still deciding whether to go pro with Prezi Video.)
However, it severely compromises the value of my prezi because I don’t know what content the Zoom watermark will cover. If my face uses half the screen, and I have to leave some portion of the screen for the Zoom watermark, there isn’t much left for my content. Sadly, I’m arriving at the conclusion that I’m better off using Zoom the conventional way rather than using Prezi Video.
Perhaps there is some negotiation between Prezi and Zoom, even if just to show where the Zoom watermark will be so I can plan my prezi around it(?).

@Greg_Powell could you please send us a screenshot of what you see when you use Zoom with Prezi Video, so I can send it to our Product team?

Thanks for the follow-up! Again, I know I can remove the Prezi Video watermark. And if I knew how to plan around the Zoom watermark, I could do that without much difficulty. At this point, though, I’ll need to rework several of my frames, guessing how much will be the Zoom watermark.

@Greg_Powell could you please update your Zoom application and retry to open it with Prezi Video?

The watermark matter should be resolved with the latest updates :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you soon!

I updated Zoom to version 5.4.6 (59296.1207)

I still get the watermark though

(I’m not actually as grumpy about this as I look in the photo :slight_smile: )

@Greg_Powell I’m sorry for the delayed reply. We have released a fix for this in the latest Prezi Video app, could you please update it? :slight_smile:

Let me know how did it go!

2 Likes

Success! Thank you so much :smiley:

1 Like

@Greg_Powell I’m really glad!

If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to reach out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: How to remove Prezi Video logo?