Recording Embedded Audio

I’ve embedded audio clips to each of the topics and subtopics in my Prezi…awesome feature! However, when I try to record my Prezi, I cannot access the audio embedded within the Prezi itself. Is there a feature that will allow me to change the audio input for the recording?

Hi @Benjamin_Currier, you can only use the microphone input on your device as the input for Prezi Video. Currently the inserted audio or video is not played during the recording.
I’ll pass along your feedback to our developers.

I’m having a similar issue:
I have embedded youtube vids into my presentation. They work just fine when I go into present-mode to review everything on my computer. However, I’m giving this presentation over zoom and they won’t play when I’m doing it through zoom.

Am I missing something?

Hey @Lyndon_Cudlitz at the moment it’s not possible for Prezi Video presentations to play the audio or video inside them. I’ll notify the developers of your request, however.

Hello!

I intent to record a prezi video which contains an audio file.
Everything works fine during ‘present’ but once I hit record the audio file doenst play or isnt audible.

Is it not possible to play and inserted audio file during video recording or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Hey @Michiel_van_Vugt I’ve merged your request to the relevant thread, currently it’s not possible to add embedded audio to your Prezi Video. We’ll let you know once we have any updates.