Prezi Video will not record

I have a project for graduate course due tonight and my video will not record. Some kind of “bundle dir” problem, whatever that is! This is the 2nd time I’ve tried to use Prezi video that I’ve had problems. This time I can’t even get it to record. The 1st time it took 13 hours to download and I missed my class assignment deadline.

Hi @Sharon_Hogan, could you please send me a screenshot of the issue?
Are you using the browser version of Prezi Video or the Desktop Application?
Are you on a Windows or a Mac system?

Bart,
Windows system…didn’t have an opportunity to screen shot what happened…and not sure how to answer on the application. I have Prezi on my desktop and have now Prezi Next when it described that Classic is not in place. I really am new so this is somewhat unclear. My access to Prezi looks like 3 different things I can do but through 2 different applications…Confusing! Prezi Video (purple icon) and now Prezi Next (black/gray/white icon on my desktop)

I am just now in a place where I can visit about what has happened with recording my Prezi video and presentations. I’ve been in an online graduate class since July 7th and just completed it yesterday, Sept. 29th. Prezi was totally unknown to me until my 15 yr. old granddaughter heard about my course requirement for preparing and presenting an online project regarding Generation Z. Digital was a key characteristic. She told about how when she was in elementary school all of them were taught how to create Prezi presentations. So, that said, I got involved, took the free trial, then became a paying Prezi account customer.

My problems have now been consistent with Prezi. Both of the 2 final products, one a video and one a presentation, would only save by saving it in my personal files, then sending them to another platform so a link could be shared with my online classmates and then to our ministry youtube or fb pages. Prezi is only allowing 45% on saving then it quits.

The event that caused this support need was I was creating a 3rd visual project and as I was into the recording it stopped with an error message something like “bundler…something or another”. It just stopped and wouldn’t record. This error occurred with only a couple of hours before my project was due, and I had an online Zoom committee meeting to do within minutes of the error, so I had to be late in the night to recreate my project using my own powerpoint, record it and then turn it in digitally to get a link through Google Drive. The next day discovered that the powerpoint saved and could be viewed but Google Drive wouldn’t save the audio.

All that I needed from my Prezi account was to do what I paid for it to do and as of yet, I have not had a single time that it worked as advertised. My stubbornness is such that I really like Prezi’s tools. I paid as Prezi Classic and in this short timeframe, I see that Prezi Classic is now Present Next. I don’t understand as a private educator and trainer, if I’m utilizing the products, then complete a project, why the Prezi platform will only let me record and download up to 45% and then totally stop. How is that helping me???
I didn’t do the work of creating to plan on some kind of digital shuffling around to get it set to share.

Answers to your questions: Windows system…didn’t have an opportunity to screen shot what happened…and not sure how to answer on the application. I have Prezi Video on my desktop and have now Prezi Next when it described that Classic is not in place. I really am new so this is somewhat unclear. My access to Prezi looks like 3 different things I can do but through 2 different applications…Confusing! Prezi Video (purple icon) and now Prezi Next (black/gray/white icon on my desktop)

Help and clarity would be good. I’ve gone and looked at Prezi training videos but have not found anything that describes the limitations of a 45% download halt for video creations. It shows on the list of Classic or Plus account all kinds of availabilities other than 3 analytical tools for commercial applications of the services.
Thank you so much,
Sharon

Hi @Sharon_Hogan, thanks for answering the system related question, the other question was about how you open Prezi Video, if you do it via a browser, or you have installed software on your computer that you launch with a separate icon.

Unfortunately without the exact error message, we are unable to determine the cause of the issue, so please let me know what the error message says exactly, but a full screenshot would be the best.

This is needed so we can find the root cause of the issue.