Prezi video is slow with external camera

Hi, I am having issues recording on the Desktop applicaton using my external camera (Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920). There is a serious delay in the camera capturing my speech and movement and this is affecting the quality of my videos.
The delay is less severe when I use my laptop’s camera.
I have been having this problem since June, but before that, I was able to record with my external camera without any issues. My drivers are up to date and I am using the 2.8.3.0 version of Prezi Video.

My specs are:
Windows 10 Entreprise 1909 x64, version 18363.959
Processor : Intel ® Core i7-8650U CUP@ 1.90 GHz 2.11 GHZ
16G RAM

Thanks for any insights on this problem!

Hi. I am having the same issue. Please, we need to resolve this

1 Like

Hey @Marie-Pier_Rivest can you also possibly upload the video recording to WeTransfer.com and send us the upload link? I’m afraid our developers would also need to see the recording as well as the video presentation to be able to identify the issue fully.

Let us know!

Hey @Andres_Felipe_Varela_Aguirre can you also share more information, such as your system information (taking a screenshot of your System Information under My Computer -> Properties) as well as a link to the presentation, or uploading the video file to WeTransfer.com?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I have no problem with the record. I have the problem with the desktop app. The webcam works very well with another apps, the issue is with prezi

Hey @Andres_Felipe_Varela_Aguirre can you share your system information as per my previous post so our developers can try and recreate the issue?

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Hi there, sorry I was away. I can do this but is there any way I can share the link privately with you ?

Hi @Marie-Pier_Rivest, feel free to send a message private to either me or Sam by clicking on one of our names and click on the button “Message”. :slight_smile: