Prezi video button not on dashboard

Hi,

When I go to the page to create a new Prezi Video I only see how I can create a new presentation. The button for creating a video disappears. I can’t make a video… what can I do?

Hi @Sora_van_Paassen, welcome to the Prezi video forum :slight_smile:
You should see a Video button on the top left corner of your dashboard that you can click to switch to the Prezi Video dashboard.
Screenshot 2020-01-14 at 16.55.29
The button you are looking for should be there. :slight_smile:

Am I being dumb? I cannot see the Video dashboard switcher

Hello @Anita_Derecskei, could you please check if you are able to see the Video button now? :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t create a video

I Have the same problem, my camera is not accessing Prezi video.
And it is not easy for me to buy a camera these days, what can I do?

Hi @Tamara_Shawqi, could you tell me what is happening exactly?
Are you using the desktop application or the online editor?
Can you send me a screenshot of the issue?

Tamara Shawqi
IBPYP Arabic Programme Teacher

Amman Baccalaureate School

T: +(962) 6 54 111 91 F: +(962) 6 54 126 03

P.O Box 441, Sweileh 11910, Amman – Jordan;

abs.edu.jo

This email and any attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you
copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error or to info@abs.edu.jo if you received the email from one of our ‘no reply’ addresses. Please consider the environment before printing.

(Attachment Video.mov is missing)

(Attachment ATT00001.htm is missing)

Hi @Tamara_Shawqi, I could not see the attachments.
Could you upload them to wetransfer.com and send me the download link of the files?
Please note that you should create a download link instead of sending it via email when on wetransfer.com.

Hi Catarina
I am not clear what the answer was here. I have the same issue s @Anita_Derecskei . Prezi Video is not no my dashboard even though I received an email from Péter Árvai that it would be added to my account! If you can help with this, I would be very grateful.
Thanks

Hello @Kenny_Lynch, you should be able to access the video dashboard now :slight_smile:

It is! Thanks @Catarina !

1 Like