Present import as picture-in-picture

Hello!

When I import prezi presentation, it opens in full screen mode, but i want it to present it in the way I present imported powerpoint slides (or like screen in screenshare mode). The only way I can do it now is to share browser window with opened Prezi presentation, but it’s impossible to go fullscreen because I stop seeing myself and audience.

Is it possible to switch native Prezi presentation from fullscreen to picture-iin-picture mode?

The imagt describes the problem

Hi @amakuhin, thanks for your question.

Please note that currently, it is not possible to show your presentation as picture-in-picture, but you can adjust the content of the presentation if you open it on the web from prezi.com.

You should be able to manually arrange your content in a way that it never blocks your face, or you can use the “Align Content” button that is available from the editor under the “Create Video” menu.

I hope this helps!

Thanks a lot!

I can arrange content but these are very old Prezi classic presentations that require the whole screen for proper impact. They’re very interactive and i need them to have solid background.

Is there any information on possibility of adding picture-in-picture mode for Prezi presentations in future?

Hi @amakuhin, unfortunately, I’m unable to share a roadmap for our products but I can make sure to transfer your feedback to our product team. We’ll update this thread if there is any news.

In the meantime, you can also use screen sharing inside Prezi Video to share the opened presentation.