Live presentation

Dears,
I want to know how to start the Prezi video as live for presentation because I couldn’t find out how to do it from the web or the Windows application.

Hello @Fady_Soliman, you are able to access the Live option from your Video dashboard (you will need to install the application previously):

This will open the application and you will be able to select your presentation by clicking on Import from Prezi (the lite editor is still not available in the Windows application). Then, another window will be opened and you will see a Go Live option, you can check more details about it in this article.

Let us know if this could help! :slight_smile:

Hi. I am using Mac. Prezi/Video is very cool. – Live Presentation: Webex or Zoom.us is not listet in the App-Store. Which streaming app is the best?

Hi @andreas_dr_med_proske, Webex and Zoom can be downloaded from the internet and installed on your Mac. Could you elaborate on your question regarding the streaming app?

I am trying.

Which Tool? Zoom Room? Zoom Conference …?

Hey @andreas_dr_med_proske you’ll need Zoom Conference, the client needs to be downloaded from their website :slight_smile: