Insert Prezi Video into Prezi Present

Hi there, I am working on a group project with 3 other students. We have created a Prezi Present slideshow and there are four section for the each of us where we want to be able to present via video. We want to each create a Prezi Video in our respective sections (pages) and insert them. There doesn’t seem to be a way to add a Prezi Video to the library so no way to add the videos we create. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks

Hi @Noel_West, could you please elaborate a bit more on this?

Are you planning to insert Prezi Videos created with a Prezi Present template into the same Present template? Or where would you like to add those Prezi Videos exactly?

Hi and thanks for the response. Yes, we are trying to insert Prezi Videos created with a Prezi Present template into the same Present template. It seems like all we can do is create the video in one go after completing our presentation template (complete all slides, etc.) but at least we can pause it as we go. It is a little more complicated as there are four of us but we should be able to manage it with some practice.

Hi @Noel_West, for this situation I could advise you to create a copy of the template you are using.

In the end, if you have all the segments recorded you can just insert the video into that separate project, which you have copied from the original presentation.

Hope this helps!

Thanks so much for your help Bart, I really appreciate it!

1 Like