External camera

Hola @Brenda_Villegas, también has conectado una tarjeta de captura? Necesitas una para poder grabar con una camera reflex en Prezi Video. Recomiendo que consultes este artículo sobre ello :slight_smile:

Hola, tengo el problema que el aplicativo no reconoce la cámara externa ni la integrada.

Hola @Jhonny_Xavier_Yucra, nos podría enviar los requisitos de su sistema y el modelo de la camera externa, por favor?

I’ve connected an external video camera but the image is somewhat distorted. It looks like my head is stretched out vertically. When I use the external camera directly in Zoom or any other conferencing app the image is absolutely perfect.

Is there a way to adjust this?

Hi @Wiebe_Wakker, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please let me know the exact model of your camera? Could you also tell me if you are experiencing this on Windows or Mac?

Hi @Bart,

I am using Prezi Video desktop app, with the Logitech PTZ Pro 2 external camera, and here is the result (see the picture). This is a huge lack of sharpness.

If you can help me to solve the problem asap

Hi @Lona_Beclie, could you please let me know if you are on a Mac or a Windows system?

Thanks for the reply.
I’m on a windows system

Hi @Lona_Beclie, thanks for the answer.

Could you please send me the engine logs for Prezi Video?

You can find the Engine logs on the following location:
c:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\Prezi.Cast\Engine\Log\

You can use wetransfer.com to send the files to me, please make sure to create a transfer link instead of sending me an email.