Export error (-10072875852) Failed to export media

Hi there,
when I try to export a video is see this error message:

It´s the same no matter what export settings (original, social media…) are chosen.

What can I do?
Thanks in advance!
Utz

By the way: Great new tool!

Hi @Utz_Ortmann,

We have investigated the error message with our developer team and they are working on fixing the issue. We will notify you in this forum thread once the fix is released.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Meanwhile the fix is coming, there is a workaround in case you would like to retrieve the recording of a session with this error message:
The raw recording is available on the file system as long as the trimming window is open, it’s located at %temp%\Prezi.Cast\Recording , so you can go to the location and copy the file. Note that trimming is not applied to that file.

This Temp folder can be reached the following way:

1. Open your File Explorer on Windows.
  2. Type %temp% and press enter in the search field at the top.

Hope this helps!

Hi Bertalan,

thank you for your very quick reply!

I tried the workaround: it works and is absolutely sufficient for me at the moment.

Good luck with the bugfixing!

1 Like

Hello @Utz_Ortmann,

Our developer team have released a new version of the application which should fix this issue. Please update your software and try the exporting feature again.

Let me know how it goes! :slight_smile:

It goes perfectly!

The video can be edited and exported.

Well done and very fast!

I can´t mark the thread as solved?

Thanks to you and the developers, Utz

2 Likes

Hi I am having similar issues. My video won’t save and message stuck on 'processing video, this may take a few minutes"

Hi @Menny_Monhan, are you having this issue in the browser?
Could you send a screenshot of the issue and the link of the video if you have it?