Error Uploading Prezi Video

I have tried multiple times to share my video onto the prezi website but and error keeps coming up.

I believe it says after 30 minutes of loading that error 202 (or 220) and shows 404 error instead.

It gives the link below:
http://prezi-air-web-preprocessed.s3.amazonaws.com/zjipjjtzcruh

Please help. Want to use this for home schooling during this time.

Many Thanks,

Bilal

Hi @Bilal_Ahmed, Could you take a screenshot of the error message? Did you record your video in the Prezi Video desktop application and tried to upload from there?

Yes, I did. It’s not possible to take a screenshot as I have since closed it and can’t open the video in the prezi app.

The school routinely monitors the content of e-mails sent and received via its network for the purposes of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures. This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the school. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its
contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. This email has been scanned for viruses and inappropriate content. Please consider the environment before printing this message.

Hi @Bilal_Ahmed, we would really need the exact error code and a screenshot of the error message otherwise we can not help much.

Can you try to reproduce the issue?

The school routinely monitors the content of e-mails sent and received via its network for the purposes of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures. This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the school. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its
contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. This email has been scanned for viruses and inappropriate content. Please consider the environment before printing this message.

Hi @Bilal_Ahmed, I’ve forwarded this error message to our developers, I’ll get back to you once I have their answer. :slight_smile: