[Closed] Templates not showing

I’ve updated the Prezi Video app and now the templates are not populating. I’ve restarted multiple times. Then I reinstalled the app and still not working. Only the first demo one shows up. Please help!

Hi @Craig_Hicks, could you send me a screenshot of the issue?
Could you tell me if you are using Windows or Mac system?

Experience the same thing with my Prezi Video app on my Mac (Mojave 10.14.6). The Templates List is not showing.

Hi @Yuzo_Adhinarta, could you please reinstall the PV Desktop app?

It his a new issue, or you could never see the templates since you have installed your application?

It stopped working properly since I updated the PV Desktop app. I’ll try to reinstall it as you suggested and get back to you with the result. Thanks.

1 Like

I have the same problem!! No templates after the update! And I have reinstalled Prezi Video: No templates. I even reinstalled it form my time machine: No templates!

I did manage to remove the app, re-download, and reinstall the app. Nothing whatsoever changed. The templates aren’t where they used to be.

Hi @hans_krameritsch, @Craig_Hicks, could you please let me know if you are using Mac or Windows systems?

Hi Bart,
iMac, 10.14.5

Same here, newest version of prezi video for MAC, Macbook Pro, Mac Mojave 10.14.6.
Prezi videoversion 1.10.2

No template choices are appearing when making a new prezi video.

Hi everyone, thanks for reporting this, I have forwarded this to our developers for investigation.
We’ll update this thread once we have any news.

Hi everyone,
The fix for this issue has been released in the new version of Prezi Video, could you please update your desktop applications? :slight_smile: