ClickMeeting with Prezi Video

Can Prezi be used with clickmeeting? I’m delivering a webinar that is being conducted on Clickmeeting and I don’t know whether Prezi works on that platform

Hi @Ken_Countess, do you use ClickMeeting with a specific application or you are accessing it from Google Chrome?

Although ClickMeeting is not an officially supported tool, most of the time if you are accessing a conferencing tool via Google Chrome then Prezi Video should be able to connect to it.

Hope this helps!

Hi Bart, I’ll be connecting through Google Chrome. I’m a guest speaker. Hopefully the host will show up early enough to allow me to rehearse and make sure it works. If not, I’ve got my Powerpoint deck as a backup!

Hi @Ken_Countess, please let us know if it does not work via Google Chrome and we would be happy to look into it.

Hi @Bart via

We weren’t able to test it out due to the short timing.

Though I am a “techie” I am having some difficulty with the platform and will view some of the helper videos to try to resolve the issues.

Ken

Hi @Ken_Countess, please let us know if you have any questions and we would be happy to help. :slight_smile: